Things to consider while choosing
An accent wall or elevation tiles are useful in both residential and business areas. TV back walls, dining room accent walls, and corridor walls where photo frames, prizes, and certificates are hung can all be worked on in home areas.
To complement your style statement, these wall tiles must be robust, weather-resistant, simple to install, and aesthetically pleasing. You can create any ambience you like using H&R Johnson 3-D wall tiles, wooden finish tiles, stone wall tiles, artistic wall tiles, or digital wall tiles.
To create a unique feature that supports the entire mood, choose Johnson wall tiles with natural stone, comfortable wood, geometric designs, and floral and abstract themes in a variety of colours, tints, and finishes.
Johnson Wall Tiles Collections
Johnson Wall Tile Specs for Experts
The following wall tile sizes are available at H&R Johnson India
- Digital Prints
- Natural Stone
- Natural Marble
- Plain Black
- Plain White
- Black Marble
- Natural Wood
- Engineered Mixed Grains
- Natural Sand
Design & Texture
- Polished Gloss
- Satin Matte
- Natural Stone
- SRI Tiles
Types of Wall Tiles at H&R Johnson
- Ceramic Tiles: Ceramic and porcelain tiles are both beautiful and functional. These tiles can be found on the floors, walls, and backsplashes of kitchens and bathrooms. The popular tiles come in a variety of colours and patterns to complement – or perhaps create – your room's decor.
- Glazed Vitrified Tiles: The surface of glazed vitrified tiles (GVT) is glazed. They have a large selection of design, art, and surface textures such as wood grain, bamboo, slate, and stone. This is likewise an expensive process, however as digital printing processes are introduced, the cost decreases.
- Vitrified Tiles: Vitrified tile is a type of ceramic tile that has low porosity. It's a cheaper alternative to marble and granite. Because of their water and frost resistance, vitrified tiles are frequently used outside. Soluble salt, Double charge, Full Body, and Glazed are the four varieties of Vitrified tiles.
- Industrial Tiles: Industrial floor tiles are made of full body vitrified material and cost a decent amount of money.
How to Choose Your Wall Tiles?
It can be difficult to choose tiles for our living spaces, such as bathrooms, kitchens, feature walls, or elevators. We must be careful when selecting the size and kind of tiles for each room because, in addition to aesthetics, durability and functionality are also significant considerations when choosing wall tiles. For the greatest results in bathrooms, choose tiles that are easy to clean, slip-resistant, and germ-free.
Wall Tiles by Types of Place
- Kitchen: Because staining is a major concern in the kitchen, tiles should be selected based on size, surface finish, and ease of maintenance. We recommend stain-free, smooth finish wall tiles. At H&R Johnson you can choose from multiple digitally coordinated designs to have a specific wall appearance.
- Bathroom: Bathroom walls can face two types of environment – wet and dry. You can choose to use two different tiles for the areas if you have enough space. Or use a single cladding tile design for the wall. Bathroom wall tiles need to be capable of handling water flow and avoid bacterial and fungal accumulation.
- H&R Johnson offers a germ-free range of tiles coated with a patented anti-bacterial solution. These tiles not only make your bath safe from infection it also helps you avoid foul odours.
- Living Room: A well-decorated living room is what shows opulence and impresses your friends and family. Glazed ceramic wall tiles offer a great range of options for creative usage. You can create unique pallets with different tile finishes or have a seamless interior with a single design gloss tile finish. Create a mural wall with large digital art print tiles or have an accent wall in front of the couch explore H&R Johnson tile solutions for more.
- External Walls: External wall cladding increases the appeal and durability of the wall. Depending on the space the versatile ceramic wall tile options can help create a unique appearance for the outer walls. For example, a mosaic plate for public offices and buildings, abstract features for malls and commercial buildings, popup colour pallets for colleges and universities, etc. Explore H&R Johnson for more wall cladding options including cool SRI tiles.
Wall Tiles by Application
- 1. Which are the Best Tiles for Home Wall?
- Ceramic tiles are an excellent choice for home applications, including the bathroom, and kitchen. You can use a variety of ceramic tile options for outside applications like the front porch, external wall cladding, etc. When compared to paint, stone, or other natural materials, ceramic tile provides higher stain and damage resistance that too at more affordable prices.
- 2. What are the different types of tiles you can use on walls in your home?
- You can use various finishes for your home walls depending on the space and comfort. For instance, you can create an accent wall using 3D elevation tiles in your living room and bedroom. If you have sufficient space you can also mark different spaces, for example, the home office area, with an artistic print glazed tile. Coordinated digital tiles have been a popular choice for kitchen dado and bathroom walls. Use the funkier popup colour tiles in the children’s room.
- 3. How to select tiles for your home walls?
- You should select wall tiles for your home considering the space, design, theme and budget constraints. You can select based on your home's general motif or by tile surface finish. People nowadays prefer large-format tiles because they have fewer grout lines and a more seamless appearance. Wall tiles with a contrasting colour to the floor (usually darker) are preferred for a modern appearance. Dark colour tiles Smaller tiles, on the other hand, can be used to make lovely patterns.
- 1. Which are the Best Tiles for Industrial walls?
- You need something sturdy and replaceable for industrial walls. Plain 40x40 cm or 30x30 cm ceramic tiles are the best for industrial wall applications. If there is a risk of heavy machinery colliding or interacting with walls you can use double-glazed tiles. These tiles have an extra-thick glaze which keeps their appearance intact even after surface damage.
- 2. What are the different types of tiles you can use for the office walls?
- The usually plain and bland walls of your office can gleam with light and jovial mood if done right. Office spaces are usually more safety-oriented and sophisticated than industrial or commercial areas. Thus, you can play with the wall cladding to have satin matte finish tiles and murals adorn the space. H&R Johnson offers tiles in a wide range of sizes, coatings, and appearances. Select the tiles that best meet your needs.
- 3. How do you select tiles for the outer walls of an industrial compound or office?
- With industrial complexes, you would want the walls to offer some level of temperature control. For this purpose, cool SRI tiles which can provide up to 90% of solar glare reflection are the best option. H&R Johnson’s Cool SRI tiles can help you achieve the desired temperature control effect.
Which tile is best for the kitchen wall?
You need two kinds of tiles for use in the kitchen, for the wall and the floor. While you would like to keep your kitchen floor the same as the adjacent living room, you may use matt finish tiles instead of the usual glossy finish. For walls and counter dado, you can use glossier vitrified or glazed tiles as they are easier to clean. Include digital and designer wall tiles to create a unique outlook for your kitchen. If you have enough space consider using 3D wall tiles with a natural finish for a themed appearance.
Why can't you use wall tiles on the floor?
Floor tiles are thicker and built to tolerate more weight. However, wall tiles are usually thinner and lighter. Thus, using wall tiles on the floor can increase tile wear and tear. However, you can use large ceramic wall tiles and stone slabs on the floor as well if their thickness and strength allow for it.
What is the best tile for shower walls?
Glazed ceramic tiles are the best choice for shower walls. The smooth surface doesn’t let the water stick to the surface and is easy to clean and maintain. Other options include glazed porcelain tiles and natural stone, both offer similar durability and a glossy surface finish.