TILING SOLUTION FOR THE MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENT.
Endura Industrial Tiles are acid and alkali resistant are available in convenient sizes of – 30x30cm, 20x10cm, 20x20cm and thickness of 12 mm, 15mm and 20 mm. These tiles have a high breaking strength and do not give way under heavy load of goods, machinery, forklifts, and vehicles. Endura unglazed vitrified acid-resistant tiles from the Dewas plant comes with IS4457 certification.
Facts of life in an industry
Vrooming forklifts, thumping of machines, extreme temperatures, occasional spillage of liquids, oil or acids, continues heavy pedestrian and hard-wheeled trolley traffic…
Extra tough, non-abrasive, acid/alkali resistant Endura Industrial Tiles are designed to withstand the extreme demand of industrial manufacturing areas. Indestructible and extremely durable, the compressive strength of Endura tiles are several times higher than of reinforced concrete. Being acid and alkali resistant (as per IS 4457 and conforming EN/ASTM/DIN & ISO Standards) Endura Industrial Tiles can withstand the most corrosive of chemicals. Furthermore being anti-skid ensures the safety of workers and also minimized loss of productivity caused by accidents. Easy to clean and maintain Endura Tiles are a must for warehouses, food, chemical petrochemical, pharmaceutical and other similar industries where the flooring is constantly prone to fluid spillage.
- Higher breaking strength 1.2cm - >2500N, 1.5 cm - >4000N, 2 cm - > 7500 N
- High Mohs Hardness >7
- High Abrasion Resistance. Deep Abrasion Volume Loss < 144 mm3
- Matt Finish Skid Resistance Floor -Coefficient of Friction > 0.6
- Stain resistance
- Low water absorption < 0.5%
- Higher breaking strength performs the function of transferring large loads effectively down to the bedding underneath without breaking.
- Mohs is a measure to test surface scratch hardness value on a relative scale from 1 to 10. Higher the value, more the hardness, thus protecting the surface from scratches. Mohs value of > 7 ensures Endura Industrial tiles do not get scratched even with metals thus providing a tough, rigid, floor without scratches especially on continuous use & even during maintenance activities.
- Johnson Endura Industrial tiles have the highest abrasion resistance value when compared with other traditional floors like VDF, Natural Stones, Epoxies, PU, PVC, etc, thus ensuring the lowest possible abrasion & wear off.
- Provides reasonably good traction to vehicles, pedestrians, material carrying carts, forklifts, trolleys.
- Provides sufficiently good stain resistance property to effectively maintain the matt finish floor.
- Ensures compact body thus preventing stains & percolation of liquid-based media.
- The customer is benefitted with a strong and durable floor with no maintenance.
- The customer is benefitted by enhanced long-lasting aesthetic beauty due to a scratch-free surface.
- This helps customers maintain the aesthetic value of the floor year on year and avoid recurring maintenance costs.
- The customer is benefitted by a safe floor meeting Industrial safety norms.
- It helps in maintaining good housekeeping norms.
Acids and Alkalies are the greatest enemies of standard flooring materials.
To counter this menace, Endura offers acid and alkali resistant tiles that can withstand the most corrosive of chemicals without as much as a stain on them.
Unmatched technical standards that conform to Indian as well as international standards.
They are resistant to all types of acids and alkalies (In high concentration), except Hydrofluoric Acid and its derivatives. Endura Acid and Alkali Resistant Tiles are perfect for the floors of chemical, petrochemical, oil, pharmaceutical, food and textile industries.
They are the ultimate solution to recurring costs of repairing damaged floors.
- Highly resistant to Acid /Alkali
- Highly abrasion-resistant
- Small size suitable for installing on vertical surfaces
- High flexural strength
- Can withstand very heavy loads
- Gives a great degree of traction to vehicle wheels
- Fire resistant
- Easy of application and repair
- Low maintenance
- Neutral to the sun's UV effect
APPLICATION AREAS FOR AR TILES
- Pickling Plant
- Water Treatment Plant
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- DM Plant
- Battery Rooms
- Sinter Plants
- Oleum Plant
- Sulfuric Acid Plants
- Phosphoric Acid Plants
- Urea Prilling Towers
- Diammonium Phosphate Plant Floors
- Ammonium Sulphate Plants
- Acid Storage Tanks
- Tank Farm Areas
- Petrochemical Plants
- Electroplating Plants
- Paper & Pulp Plant
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Plants
- Dairy Plants
- Food & Beverages
- Automotive Plants Surface Pretreatment & Paint
- Shop Area
|30x30cm||1.2cm / 1.5cm / 2cm
Ivory, Terracotta & Grey
|20x10cm*||1.2cm / 1.5cm|
*Available against Minimum Order Quantity of 2000sqm
|Resistance to concentrated Acid - Weight loss < or = 1%||Extremely high acid resistance of Johnson Endura Industrial tiles meeting the stringent specification norms of IS 4457:2007 ensures excellent performance in Acid/Chemical/Alkali (except HF acid and its derivatives) attack area thus helping corrosion protection of reinforcement in concrete & protecting erosion of the structure.||The customer benefitted by the long service life of the structure and enhanced safety. Application areas of pollution control & corrosion protection, lend themselves well to Johnson Endura industrial tiles.|
|Low absorption < 0.5%||Helps in protecting the reinforcement of the underneath concrete structure by restricting the percolation of chemicals.||Enhancement of structural service life.|