Anti-Static Tiles have been specially developed for Fire hazardous, Electronic equipment areas etc.
Static electricity accumulates on the surface of any floor be in natural stone, ceramic tile or any other flooring material could be hazardous. This innovative Anti-Static tile removes the static electricity from the surface of the tile and earths it, hence minimising fire hazards.
Fire hazardous areas
Anti-static dissipative type: (Surface resistance between 1 Mega Ohm to 1 Giga Ohm) Static electricity accumulates on the surface of any floor be its natural stone, ceramic tile or any other flooring material. This static electricity is accumulated due to the friction between any two surfaces like shoes and the floor. This static electricity could lead to sparks which could lead to fire hazards in areas like petrochemical industries, shell making factories, ordnance factories, defence industries, chemical plants, bulk drug plants and other fire-prone areas. Johnson Endura Anti-Static tiles remove the static electricity charge from the surface of the tile and earth it and hence the fire hazard is minimized.
Electronic equipment Areas
Anti-static conductive type: (surface resistance below 1 Mega Ohm) Antistatic tiles are also used for server rooms, computer rooms & electronics equipment rooms where static electricity can damage the working of electronic equipment.
server rooms, petrochemical factories, ordnance factories, chemical plants, bulk drug plants, fire-prone areas, computer rooms, electronic equipment rooms, PLC panel rooms, PCB manufacturing, IT industry, sophisticated equipment laboratories, shell making factories, defence factories, hospital operation theatres.
WORKING OF ANTISTATIC TILES
- Surface Electrical Resistance -
Conductive <1 Mega Ohm & Dissipative -
1 Mega Ohm to 1 Gig a Ohm
- Static decay Time -
Conductive - <0.5 sec
Dissipative - <0.5 sec
- Firm & Effective Grounding of Floors
- 60cm X 60cm Matt finish AS Blue Tile
- Stain Resistance
- Endure Anti-Static Tiles Patented Product
- Surface electrical resistance being the property of rnaterial decides the nature of product in terrns of its charge conductance. Surface Electrical resistance as per ANSI norms ensures smooth transfer of accumulated static charge to grounding path.
- Static decay time as per ANSI norms ensure smooth discharge of accumulated static electricity from the surface.
- Vitrified anti-static tiles help provide firm and permanent grounding.
- Bigger size offers lesser joints. Matt finish with anti-skid elegant floor in blue shade.
- Provides sufficiently good stain resistance property to effective maintain the matt finish floor.
Being a glazed vitrified tile, the tile is virtually stain proof
- In ceramic tile industry, whereas all products are insulators, Johnson Tiles have developed a special patented product for their customers to address the specific concerns on ESD hazard.
- Static hazard-free area resulting in smooth uninterrupted functioning of critical equipments. Helps in nnitigating fire hazard from floor due to static charges.
- Compliance with critical requirement of such sensitive areas. Static Hazard free area resulting in smooth uninterrupted functioning of critical equipments. Helps A mitigating fire hazards from floors due to static charges
- Assures Anti Static property throughout the service life of product.
- Customer benefitted by safe floor to meet industrial safety norms along with excellent aesthetic ambience.
- Helps in maintaining good housekeeping norms.
- Customer benefitted by the best and only product from ceramic industry which not only offers protection from ESD hazards but also provides excellent service life due to its mechanical properties.