THE METEOR COLLECTION ARE THE ROBUST, SCRATCH RESISTANT AND UV RESISTANT TILES & ARE MORE SUITABLE THAN STANDARD FLOORING ALTERNATIVES LIKE CONCRETE TILES, PAVER BLOCKS, NATURAL STONES ETC.
Making it the best choice for outdoor use such as Gardens, Pathways, Verandahs/Porches, public places, corridors & swimming pool decks, etc. *Available in 1.5 and 2.0cm thickness
The best choice for outdoor usage.
Johnson Endura Meteor tiles are most suitable than standard flooring alternatives like concrete tiles, paver blocks, natural stones, etc. The exceptional features of Endura Meteor do not diminish over time and can be fitted by using one of the following tile fixing methods: raised flooring with support, directly on the top of gravel/soil/sand or using the traditional solution with adhesive.
EASY TO CLEAN
EASY TO INSTALL
RESISTANT TO THERMAL SHOCK
HIGH BREAKAGE RESISTANT
REMOVEABLE*; EASY TO INSPECT & REUSABLE
RESISTANT TO CORROSION FROM SALT
RESISTANT TO STAINS, ACID & CHEMICALS
SWIMMING POOL DECKS
VERANDAH / PORCHES
- High Abrasion Resistance. Deep abrasion volume loss < 144 mm3
- Harsh weather & UV Resistance - Neutral to the Sun's UV effect
- Easy to Install
- Acid Alkali Resistant
- High MOH Hardness (>6)
- Higher breaking strength
- Stain resistance
- Low water absorption < 0.5%
- Johnson Endura Meteor tiles have the highest abrasion resistance value when compared with other traditional floors like concrete tiles, paver blocks natural stones, etc, thus ensuring the lowest possible abrasion & wear off.
- No fading of floor colors
- Quick & easy fixing in the least possible time with lest cumbersome process. Three ways:
1.Raised flooring with supports (accessible underneath floor). It can be reused & refitted.
2.0n top of gravel (bank gravel i.e. river run, crushed stone/ fine gravel) or compacted soil. Can De reused & refitted.
3.Cement sand mortar / adhesive system
- Any spills or stains can be easily cleaned with commercial acids or alkalis (except HF and their derivatives)
- MOH is a measure to test surface scratch hardness value on a relative scale from 1 to 10 Higher the value, more the hardness, thus protecting the surface from scratches. MOH value of > 6 ensures these do not get scratched ever with coarser sand, stone grits, etc thus providing a tough, rigid, floor without scratches especially on continuous use & vehicular traffic.
- Endura Meteor tiles can take large loads, high pedestrian traffic much better than stone & concrete tiles in a variety of outdoor/indoor applications without giving away.
- Provides sufficiently good stain resistance property making the surface impervious to dust, stains and external liquid agents.
- Ensures compact body thus preventing stains & percolation of liquid-based media.
- This helps the customer maintain the aesthetic value of the floor year on year and avoid recurring maintenance costs.
- Ideal for external flooring.
- Quick completion of the project.
- Ideal for flooring in extreme weather conditions. It also helps in getting a newer look over a period of time by acid wash on the floor affected by stains due to uncontrolled external use.
- Enhanced long-lasting aesthetic beauty due to scratch-free surface.
- Suitable for high load and heavy traffic usage.
- Retains aesthetics.
- It helps in maintaining good housekeeping norms.